

So, I've been in Utah for a little over a week. Already I've never been away from home for this long. I'm having a good time. I get to play my favorite sport, get tan, and most of all spend time with my family that I hardly ever see. Whom I love. So much. Jake can be a real sweetheart sometimes, and Ryan and Zack crack me up SO MUCH. The way Zack pronounces most anything, and the funny things Ryan does sometimes. And seeing baby Ella. I've never really seen her this much before. I think she's starting to like me a little more. She's currently sitting on my lap not screaming. Which I would say is a step up. Haha. I'm also really grateful to LeAnne and Jason for being so generous and letting me be here with them.
But, as much as I'm enjoying it here, I really miss home. I've been making summer plans with Grace since the end of LAST summer. We were both really looking forward to it. adly, we both made plans to go somewhere for the majority of the summer. She has been one of the best friends I have ever had and I don't know what I would do without her. I really really really really really miss her! But I know she's having a good time where she is. I really miss all of my friends back home. Especially Grace and Kendra. Kendra's also been amazing. She is one of the sweetest girls I have EVER met. And so fun to be around. I'm glad I got to see Shelby for a little bit before I left. I haven't seen her for almost 6 months. She's been my best friend since we were tots. Most no one knows me as well as she does. I miss her more then anything. I can't wait to get home and see all of my friends.
Also, I REALLY REALLY miss my family. I talked to them all last night. I got to talk to everyone. Even Nick and Alex. Whom I have been getting along with a lot better before I left. I almost wanted to cry when I talked to Matt. He's so adorable. "I love you Da-Da!" I miss my mom and dad as well, and I can't wait to see them again. I miss being able to just talk to my mom, and watch funny TV shows about some nerds with my dad. I wish Kate missed me as much as I miss her and all of her silliness.
For now, I'm enjoying the change in scenery.




No comments:
Post a Comment